Book the Company Party Your Team Will Love!
Polson Pier is Toronto’s premier destination for your outdoor Corporate Summer Event. With 23-acres of lakeside property, our property can accommodate groups of 20 – 8000 and includes 12 regulation-size beach volleyball courts, 2 indoor regulation size soccer pitches, a driving range, 18-hole mini putt course, an oasis swimming pool, inflatable obstacle course, inflatable human foosball, outdoor pool and ping pong tables, and much, much, more. Our Activities Team also offer team-building programs including an Interactive Amazing Race, Ultimate Xpeerience activities and Cake Boss competitions and to bring your team together, and create a bit of healthy competition!
In addition to our fabulous activities, Polson Pier is proud to have partnered with Daniel et Daniel Catering this year, to create and present our Summer Patio BBQ Menus. Enjoy the gourmet BBQ Buffet while relaxing and enjoying the best view of Lake Ontario and the Toronto city skyline.
Things to Consider for Your Company Summer Event
It is helpful for us to know as much about your group as possible, to offer you the best advice and pricing available – this may include:
- How many guests do you think will attend?
- What are the general demographics of your group? Age range, fitness levels, do they know each other well or work in separate departments, etc.?
- What is the mandate of your event – do you want to engage everyone in a single / team competitive activity or let your guests choose their own activities that day? Do you just want to relax by the Lake and enjoy a luncheon or dinner together?
- Bar options – you may host the cost of drinks for your guests, or customize the type of beverage service you prefer. For your convenience, we offer host bar, drink tickets, and cash bar services for any event.
- Take a look at our 2013 Polson Pier Patio Sales Package to select the activity that suits your group. We are happy to make suggestions.
- When do you hope to start and finish your event?
What do we do in the case of rain?
As an outdoor venue, we are very aware of the risk of inclement weather. To help mitigate this risk, we have a Rain Delay Policy wherein you may place an alternate date, during the 2013 Summer Season, on hold for your event to be used as the alternate date, should the weather necessitate. Polson Pier will be in contact with you three business days in advance of your scheduled event, to review the weather forecast and determine whether deferring the date of your event is appropriate. Please note: Should you opt to proceed with your event as scheduled and the weather is not appropriate, Polson Pier will make our best efforts to accommodate your group indoors, based upon available activities and venue space; however, we cannot guarantee that indoor space will be available.
Are there any indoor spaces we can use for a pre- or post- activity meeting?
Absolutely! Polson Pier boasts a fantastic indoor complex which features the Sound Academy, Muskoka Room, Solarium and Liberation Lounge. The facility boasts state-of-the-art technology, stunning views overlooking Lake Ontario, and full-event services.
Can we bring our own food?
You are welcome to use any of our Preferred Caterers for food service on the Polson Pier property. Outside caterers may be permitted (at the discretion of the Management) provided they are licensed and can show proof of insurance. There is a 20% landmark fee levied by Polson Pier on the retail value of any outside caterers.
Can we bring our own beverages?
As a fully-licensed property, outside beverages (including alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are strictly prohibited at Polson Pier.
Is there parking nearby?
There is a 450-spot lot immediately across the street from the main entrance of Polson Pier. Parking rates may vary – please speak with our Sales Team regarding your options.